Brewer's Tavern

No one seems to be writing opinion pieces quite the way I would, so I decided to do it myself.

The name? Taverns are places where one goes to discuss the interesting events and things in the world, so this is my tavern.

I will offer my views on politics, economics, and whatever else strikes my fancy.
I will occasionally publish the entire article from another journal for purposes of causing discussion.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, March 25, 2005
 

You may have noticed a lack of activity

That's because I am now writing at Politics Plus Stuff for general political and other things, and at Social Security Notes for information and my opinions on the Social Security reform efforts. Please go se me.


|
Comments: Post a Comment


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com